We are back again today with a new trick of the day. If you want to use your smartphone as a mouse or a keyboard for your PC. Yes, it is possible to make your smartphone a mouse for your laptop. You can use a mobile as a mouse by just installing “Remote Mouse” software on both your smartphone and laptop.
How to download the Remote Mouse?
You can download this software easily from the google play store. Follow these steps to download this application on your smartphone:
- Open the play store application on your smartphone.
- Search for the “Remote Mouse” term.
- And download & install it from here.
- Also to download it on your laptop follow these steps:
- Open your google chrome on your laptop.
- Search for Remote Mouse and open the first official website link.
- Click on the get now button and download it to your PC.
- Once the download is complete, install it on your laptop or PC.
How to Use The “Remote Mouse”
After downloading, the software opens it on both devices and connects both devices with the same wifi network or with the same network.
After connecting with the same networks open the application and pair by scanning the QR code in your phone. Once the connection is successful enjoy and Use Mobile as a Mouse and Keyboard.
Feature of Remote Mouse
It transforms your mobile devide into a multi-functional remote control for your computer and you can Use Mobile as a Mouse and Keyboard. Touch, Move and Tap, Use multi touch gestures just like you use your computer’s trackpad. Remote mouse also offers a few specialty panels. You can play music, play movies, control presentations with the help of special panel. Even open web pages with a single click. So you can do certain actions much quicker. Everything on your computer is right at your fingertips.
Just sit back and enjoy your day with remote mouse software. Remote Mouse turns your mobile phone or tablet into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your computer. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
How to use the remote mouse in macOS
Some of our users have experienced the problem that Remote Mouse is not working after upgrading their Mac OS to Mojave. Since Mojave has enhanced security and privacy protection, you must grant access to Remote Mouse, otherwise, it will not be able to work.
Follow the steps to allow access to the remote mouse:
- Open System Preferences.
- Select Security and Privacy.
- Select Accessibility under Privacy.
- Click the lock icon and enter your Mac password to unlock it.
- Then click the plus sign and add a remote mouse to the list.
- Click the lock icon again to prevent further changes(Optional).